VARLION ACADEMY CAMPUS 2021
Summer is finally here, and with it our VARLION ACADEMY CAMPUS 2021 of high competition and PAM methodology directed by Maxi Castellote.
VARLION, in close collaboration with Duet Sports Las Rozas and Máximo Castellote, has created the VARLION ACADEMY, a new international teaching concept in the world of padel. The Varlion Academy arises with the objective of generating a unified education and teaching worldwide, under an institutional and corporate umbrella, with a unique and international direction that will be carried out by Máximo Castellote, as Director of the Varlion Academy, and Félix Regalia, as CEO of the brand. Under the concept of Varlion Academy, four lines of action will be carried out.
1 – Technique: displacement work, low, special and definition shots.
2 – Tactics: basic theory and practice and special game analysis.
3 – Physical preparation: general training and specific padel training.
4 – Technical talks and sports nutrition.
For training, VARLION ACADEMY has:
• 12 covered and glazed artificial turf padel courts.
• 1 padel court with micro stadium, covered with artificial grass and glasses.
• 1 gym. • 3 studies of directed activities, one of them indoor cycling.
• Physiotherapy cabinet.
• Sports nutrition cabinet.
WHAT DOES THE CAMPUS INCLUDE?
• Daily padel and physical training (morning and afternoon sessions).
• Certificate of attendance at the Campus.
• Food included for those who hire full time.
• Gift t-shirt.
If you need accommodation, contact us and we will inform you in detail.
* Expenses not included: sports equipment, laundry, massages, private padel lessons, trips from the airport to Las Rozas and vice versa.
You can choose between part-time or full-time, in periods of one or two weeks.
At the time of registration, students must send the following documentation to the club:
• Photocopy of the health card.
• Photocopy of DNI or passport.
• Receipt of income made based on the option contracted.
• July: weeks from 5 to 9, from 12 to 16, from 19 to 23 and from 26 to 30.
• August: weeks from 2 to 6, from 9 to 13, from 16 to 20 and from 23 to 27.
The training planning will be like the following:
The campus will be taught in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
Are you going to miss it?
Come learn with the best and spend some unforgettable weeks!
For more information don’t hesitate to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com, phone +34 606 595 143, at the Club Duet Sports facilities in Las Rozas de Madrid, Av. España, 3 , 28231 Madrid or on our website www.varlion.com