Bourne is a model that was born in 2018, a teardrop-shaped racket, designed for players looking for power in their game without giving up control.
This professional level padel racket has the Prisma frame, which allows better maneuverability of the racket and greater acceleration capacity when hitting shots.
On the other hand, we have reinforced its most fragile point (the head) with a Prisma protector. This not only covers the frame, but also its connection with the plane of the racket.
Airflow technology was developed in the Radio rackets of the 2022 Collection, now it has been innovated with a new core construction for the new AIRFLOW 2023.
When applying effects to hits, it has a rough texture on the plane called Slice.
In addition, to solve the changes in temperature there is a hard-core Winter version and a harder-core Summer version.
As its name indicates, the Bourne Summum Prisma includes Summum technology in its construction, which is based on the sum of several factors:
- A longer handle than the usual ones to provide the player with a more comfortable and professional grip, and also to facilitate the grip for those who use both hands on backhand shots.
- A 1 cm longer hitting surface.
- A gradual drilling pattern with a greater number of holes (76 in total), to improve and expand the sweet spot of the racket.
- And the Diffuser Wings technology at the heart, with an aerodynamically improved diffuser, which provides more manageability and precision.
- And finally, it is worth highlighting the Handlesafety technology, a new handle safety system.