LW (Lethal Weapon) is a padel racket for professional level players with a round shape, whose main feature is control.
This model has the Prisma frame, for better racket maneuverability and greater acceleration capacity in hits.
On the other hand, we have reinforced its most fragile point (the head) with an adhesive protector that adapts perfectly to its shape, the Prisma protector. This not only covers the frame, but also its junction with the plane of the blade.
Airflow technology was developed in the Radio blades of the 2022 Collection, now it has been innovated with a new core construction for the new AIRFLOW 2023.
When applying spin to hits, it presents a rough texture on the plane called Slice, designed so that the surface of the ball rubs more against them.
In addition, to solve changes in temperature, it has a hard-core Winter version and a very hard-core Summer version.
As its name suggests, the LW Summum Prisma includes Summum technology in its construction, which is based on the sum of several factors:
– A longer grip than the usual ones to provide the player with a more comfortable and professional grip, and also to facilitate the grip for those who use both hands on backhand shots.
– A 1 cm longer hitting surface.
– A gradual drilling pattern with a greater number of holes (76 in total), to improve and expand the sweet spot of the racket.
– And Diffuser Wings technology at its heart, with an aerodynamically improved diffuser, which provides more manageability and precision.
– And, finally, it is worth highlighting the Handlesafety technology, a new security system for the handle. With this system, the rope goes through the two walls of the handle and exits on both sides of the ferrule, thus providing safety and comfort in the game. 100% grip.